Thursday, December 21, 2006

Madness Week

It is madness in office this week!! So busy with work that I can hardly breathe. Why so busy? Cos we are rushing out for a campaign…and it is holidays season... and the whole wide world seems to be on leave...

Of course, not forgetting that everything has to follow this process:

1. Identify the issue
2. Propose alternatives or solutions
3. MUST ASK FOR APPROVAL
4. Cannot do anything or make any decision without clearance.
5. Follow instructions solely and DO
6. Repeat step 1 all over again

So... every matter, big or small, important or trivial has to be cleared by Her. None of us can make decisions ourselves, even though the solution or action is so straight in the face. Thus I supposed that is one reason why I am so busy... additional steps in every thing we do... so inefficient, so redundant. I think my brain is retarding - it has refused to think nowadays as there is no need to....

X'mas is so close on the heels now. I always love X'mas, and like the whole meaning behind it, thus X'mas is one of my favourite festive holidays. Yet, the merry x’mas mood seems to miss me this year... Think I am too overwhelmed by every other thing that I do not have time or energy to enjoy the mood in the air.

Or otherwise, it is just a plain sign that I am getting old... Old means emotions are pretty flat and everything else does not seem to be important anymore. In another words, I am oblivious and becoming a walking zombie... Haha…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha and i thought i was the only one running flat on xmas. Oh well at least it's a extra long weekend this year.
Lost IPOd? seems like someonesasking santa for a present this xmas?

Anonymous said...

aha.....

me oso have a thousand n one things to do ... :P

oni diff is tat He dun care n we have all the freedom to work the way we think it should be... haa

tomorrow will be a better day!

j

bitchydolly said...

Haha, Santa claus is coming to town with all my presents! :P

And well, Wanderer, you are not the only one without the mood...Mid life crisis? Quarter life crisis or what? haha... But still, we must appreciate that it is a long weekend for this week and next week...

And I rather have a boss who let me have all the freedom to work the way we deem best! At least, I can breathe properly and normally!