Thursday, December 21, 2006

Careless...

I lost my Ipod few days back... :( x ∞

There goes my nice black Ipod, together with my 1800+ of mp3, photos and the rest. :…(

Did I ever say that I am a very blur and careless person in nature when it comes to things? I normally cannot quite recall where I last put my things, nor can I remember when I have done a certain action.

The best part is when I think that I am very careful, I am not; when I think that I am putting in extra conscious effort to be cautious, I am still as clumsy and blur! Arrgh…

And did I ever say that this trait of mine frustrates the hell out of me at times? … I always misplace my things, be it inexpensive or dear, or forget where I last see them etc. I hate it especially when I lost an item that holds significance for me, especially when it is a gift from someone dear in my life.

Lotsa heavy prices pay for being so careless, blur and lack of concentration in what I am doing… Alas…

No comments: