Friday, December 29, 2006

A Slave to Technology

I certainly realised that I am a slave to the digital world. Due to the Taiwan earthquake that damaged the vulnerable undersea cable, I was unable to access to the internet for the past 2 days. I did my previous blog entry 3 days ago, only to realise that I could not log on to blog it! It was only today that I finally could log in to post it up.. Gosh..

With no net to surf, no email to check, or msn to chit chat, I seem so handicapped and bored... Such dependency on technology.... It is such a pity that the office email is still working, otherwise, at least, I did not need to work (so hard...) for the past 2 days. :P

Guess it is really hard to go back to using primitive methods all over again when I am so used to all these. Not to say I cannot, but is there a need to when obviously there is a more efficient and effective way of accessing to information, getting work done and getting entertainment?

Hmm, if there comes a day where there is no internet, no mobile communications, or worse still, no radio, no music, no TV, I wonder I will bore myself to death or not.

Hopeless, I indeed am... :P

No comments: