Monday, October 30, 2006

Strength

I wish upon the stars
For inner strength
To see me through this period
Where everything seems…
… So overwhelming…

Weary indeed I am
Breathless I am becoming
Little brain is protesting
Capacity is almost full

Slowly things seem to be more
Than I can chew
Sourced changes
Unexpected hiccups
New responsibilities
All flood in together
At the same time

Sometime I wish I could hide myself
In some faraway land
Where no one can find me
Nothing can get me
Such serenity is so appealing

Yet a thought is always just a thought
Walking out is impossible
And I would not
As the saying goes
When the going gets tough
The tough gets going

Strength is an attitude
Resolute it should be
Adversity will pass
And better I will be
Wun I? ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes!! u can make it through all!!!

step by step, little by little, u will resolve all of them one by one, at the end of it, u will turn out to be a SUPERWOMAN!!

j