Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ode to You

Your presence in my life
Has been my privilege and fortune
Loving, caring, supportive, patient
Humorous, passionate, intelligent, sensitive
You are bigger than you think you are
Someone with such big heart
Always ready to give
Always willing to go the extra mile

For me
Your love has been deep
Your support has been steadfast
Your patience has been boundless
Your passion has been infectious

Never did you belittle me
For all my atrocious ideas
Never did you laugh at me
For all the mistakes I have made
Never did you walk out of me
For all the times I am down
Never did you give up on me
For all the times I am lost

'Cos of you
I was, I am and I will be
More than words can put across
I thank you for everything
Let the rest be unspoken
…With lotsa loves…

No comments: