Sunday, October 22, 2006

All is Fine

Well, my mom has been discharged already. So hopefully she will recover well from here. Doc said that she is born with the congenital condition of cysts in her kidneys and livers. Thus her condition recently is caused by inflammation of one/ some cysts. Which one exactly, they can't tell as she has hundreds of them in her kidneys and livers! Kidneys may ultimately fail because the cysts may impair their basic functions. Anyway, let’s take things a step at a time and see how it goes. I do not want to think too much at this point in time, as it can be too scary.

Weather are definitely better these 2 days too, thus I did my runs and a swim this weekend. My poor muscles are aching all over now though! Must be the lack of exercises recently! After so long a break, it is indeed hard to kick start the engines again - my body is obviously protesting! Realised that this is the same with life - once there is a stop in actions, it is hard to get back into creation once more… People always say it is toughest to start off something; I say it is even tougher to keep it going. It is so easy to forget the end goal, lose sight of the initial vision and be blurred by all the distractions along the way…It is comfortable to simply take the easy way out in no matter what we are doing.

Oops, think I am getting out of point here. But well, this is the realisation that I got during my run this evening…

No comments: