Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Feeling Small

Feeling small about myself

Reflecting on my contributions to the people in my life

Especially those that I love dearly

Impatient, short-tempered, fierce, unreasonable

Prideful, critical, stubborn, confrontational

My shortcoming list can go on and on

Am I a burden, a pest and a hindrance more than anything else?

What have I done for them? I do not know

What can I do for them? I wonder

Can I do more? I question

How can I be better? Can I be in the first place?

Too nonchalant, ain't I?

Too lazy to put in more effort, isn't it?

Till time passes me by

People walk in and out

Never cherish enough

Ain't there when needed

Till I may just lose what I have

Sorry if I could not be any better

For you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u may feel small abt urself, which is not true, tat's because you have not realised how BIG u r in other pple's life!

j