Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tiring Weekend

My last weekend was just... so tiring. Ended up taking a nap on both aftns. That is rare, by the way, cos I do not attempt to 'waste' my weekend by sleeping, not to mention that I napped for 2 consecutive days! But the funny thing is that I do not think I did much over this weekend. I just went to catch a movie on Sat aftn, did a jog that evening, went to Thomas with another 2 to have roti prata for dinner thereafter, and took a walk at Lower Pierce Reservoir... Maybe the 10km jog on Sat night killed my Sun?!

I was out to swim in late morn on Sun. However, some rotten friends cursed me that I would meet with thunderstorm while swimming. True enough to the curse, the sky turned gloomy 5 min I was in the pool. ?!#*&@*#&*(@ There goes my sun!! I managed to swim only 12 laps before the rain came and I was out of the pool. Caught in the rain, I went to the air-con shopping mall to shop shortly after lunch, and was on the verge of running a fever thereafter. Must be a sign of aging definitely. Haiz. Ended up popping 2 panadols and slept, what else?

And off track, I caught the movie The Lake House on Sat. It was a sweet, romantic love movie starred by Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. (Btw, I always like Keanu! :P) However, it may not make sense to some that they were living 2 years apart, and yet the lake house's mailbox managed to connect both of them in their lives. At the end of the whole movie, I could not help but saluted Keanu for his patience to wait 2 years and another 2 years before he got together with Sandra. All the long waiting just for the right moment?! Patience pays off, huh? Hmmm...

No comments: