Tuesday, August 08, 2006

An Old Friend

Caught up with a friend over lunch today. He was my first-3-months JC friend, and subsquently we did not exactly keep in contact, only catching up with each other once in a very blue moon. However, I do bump into him once in awhile outside. Such luck with him and him only... :)

This friend, he is very cute. You can hear his atrocious laughter almost 1 km away. Ok, I am exaggerating; however, seriously, his laughter is his trademark, so uniquely his. He is a fun guy to be with, full of humour, wits and jokes. He always makes you feel at ease, and your mood will somehow lighten with him around. He is a very creative guy as well. I remember that he is good at drawing, and doing art & crafts. I still have the stuff that he made for me back in JC days... Not only that, I like him for his forthrightness in how he feels and thinks about you, people and things. All in all, I personally feel that he is a very sweet guy and a very nice friend.

Such coincidence, he is now working in a media publishing company that my company has working relationship with. It was a business lunch today actually, but he tagged along anyway when he overheard his colleagues' conversation about having lunch with us.

It is great seeing him today. With him sitting across me, I could almost recall every fun moment that we shared in school back then. (It was also a kind reminder that time flies by...) He is, well, almost the same guy that I first knew. His gestures, expressions and mannerisms are still ever comical. His face shows no sign of aging. In fact, he seems to be looking better than ever. He exhibits some kind of unexplained charms that can easily sweep some girls off their feet. Maybe it is just my biased and distorted view of him. Hahaha..

Nevertheless, it was nice catching up with old times buddies like him. The sparks and chemistry with old friends are just so different. <:o)

2 comments:

nicelegs said...

who??

bitchydolly said...

Wau, u KPO leh!! :P Dun think you know him leh. He is in Commerce thereafter.