Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Power of Sourcing

Do you believe in the power of sourcing? I do. Once you send out your intention or make up your mind, it sets the whole universe into motion, and very little thing responds to that.

Never think that works actually. When I first heard of it, I was like " Huh? What kind of crap theory is that? What source for it !?"

But on hindsight, I realise that I got a lot of results that I have sourced for. Somehow, by stating that intention or having the thoughts, it has driven events to happen, opportunities to come knocking, and thus the results.

I guess the power of intention and sourcing comes when one becomes of one mind and single purpose about a thing, and staying focused and centred till one's will is made into reality. Yet, I realize that sometimes even if it is not intentional, things may just happen in a way that I get to where I want to. Maybe by simply having that thought of intention, I have unknowingly manifested all my actions that lead to the result that I desire.

Got a book " Conversations with God, Book 2" recently and read in the very few first chapters about setting the universe into motion once you make up your mind about something... It is of no coincidence, isn't it? Haha.

However, it also did not take me long to recognize that the power of sourcing is a double-edged sword - if I make up my mind about the negatives, those will be turned into reality as well. So I do figure that I need to tap on the power of sourcing in the 'rite' sense.

"I may have whatever I choose, but may not have anything I want."

This quote was from the book… Get it? *Raised eyebrows* For u to ponder... Haha...

No comments: