Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Today

I must have woken up from the wrong side of the bed today. I am feeling pretty blue for the whole day long for some reasons or another. My patience is thin, of course. If one understands me well enough, one would know that my small facial expressions and body gestures have obviously given away my increasing impatience... Yet, at the same time, I am attempting to contend for the best actress of the Oscar award, thus I am still communicating with smiles and niceness in office. Hopefully, I could have pulled it off huh?!

I am certainly glad that tomorrow is a Thu already. I cannot wait for weekend to come, and definitely hoping that next week would be over in a blink (next week is a nightmare week!).

Think I would be chirper tomorrow... since weekend is getting close on heels...

Whichever the case, just don’t attempt to test my patience though. I bite. (What's new?) :O

No comments: