Sunday, March 30, 2008

Limping away...

*%&#&@*!~ I had been limping away the whole day long today. My left calf hurt big time when I tried to walk… The agony was tripled when going down a slope or flights of stairs… The pain intensified as the day passed… So I was cursing and swearing as I walked around from one place to another this whole afternoon .

It must be due to the insufficient and improper warming up cum cooling down yesterday before my run. Or is it purely just about my lousy chicken legs? It is always my left calf that seems ready to cramp whenever I went for slightly longer distance run… But oops, I did test my legs a little further today as I went for a swim at noon before going out.

Hope my calf will be better tomorrow. Otherwise, it will be awful feeling to be in my heels…

No comments: