Thursday, March 13, 2008

Revamp...

It is time for a change...
I suddenly got sick of my blog page...
That I decide to do something about it...
Spending a bit of time and effort to get it polished up yesterday night...
Such that it is much more appealing... at least to myself...

Having the same thing for too long... get stale...
It is always essential to inject something different into the same stuff...
Otherwise, I would bore myself to death even others din...

Progression...is a natural tendency...
Stick in the mud cannot go anywhere...
As doing the same thing cannot yield a different result...

Oops, I am getting out of point again...

Whichever, I feel this new design is a better reflection of where I am now...
The desire for more holidays, enjoyment, relaxation, serenity and undisturbed peace...

No comments: