Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Nightmare

I had a terrible nightmare yesterday... And it has got me very perturbed today...

Of course, a dream being a dream, sometime there is no head no tail - people just appear in and out of the dream, the beginning may not have connection with the end, and there may not be any logical flow at all.

Yet, I do remember one scene very well - I was the vixen that created chaos in another man’s family. Apparently, his wife and young daughter followed him while he was out to have a rendezvous with me. I remembered we spotted a young girl behind us and he was frozen in actions at that instant moment. I only then realized that was his daughter, with his wife just a distance away.

I recalled in horror how the wife confronted me, sobbing how I had destroyed her family’s happiness, as the hubby never exactly cared about them anymore. I remembered vividly how flustered I was, trying to explain that it was never my intention to come in-between or to break up their family or to upset their status quo…Yet, the more I tried, the worse I made it to be. The feeling of guilt, fear and horror was so intensively overwhelming in the dream that I forgot if I was still breathing then...

And yes, the dream got to me, as when I recollected the intensity of my dream. I was such a wicked and selfish woman that simply disregarded consequences by being with a married man; I was such a foolish woman whom knowingly self-created such a big mess for myself... and the worst thing is I was out there to wave an invisible knife that caused hurt to another party... How I hate myself for that.

Icks, icks, icks...

No comments: