Monday, November 12, 2007

The followings

In these recent weeks, I have noticed the followings:

1. I am having post holiday blues since I was back from Bali 2 weeks. Dunno if I am too carried away by playing or I am simply too bored now? I think I am also crazy about diving after this trip. Just keep thinking about water, diving and more diving. Gosh. It must be due to the over-indulgenced idyllic lifestyle during the diving days, and all the new marine species that I stumbled across during this trip?

2. It is a psychological barrier for me to be waking up any time before 7am. 630am is just 1/2h different from 7am, yet I am always thinking that I need to sleep earlier to make up for the sleep deficiency, and thus I need to be home earlier everyday to get enough rest.

3. I am getting more piggy. I have been napping for at least 2h in the afternoon every time it is a weekend or a Public Holiday. Yet, the more I sleep, the more I think I need to sleep. I still feel tired lor, that is the whole point! A sign of old age? Or is it a sign of plain laziness?

4. I cannot go out for too long, cos it makes me tired pretty fast, coupled with headache at times. Then I will feel I need a long time to recuperate. I rather rest at home more nowadays or do my runs/swims. Is it about laziness again? Or a lack of energy? Or…?

A passing phase? An adaptation period? Or it is really about changed habits and thinking?

No comments: