Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Debrief

It was definitely a good debrief of the basic staff team by Ken Ito yesterday evening. Though it was 2h long, never did I once feel restless... Oh yes, I need to say that Ken is getting so charismatic. Think he should be at least 50 years old, yet, he is much more attractive now than a few years ago!

Other than the usual review of our declarations and results, he has gone in depth with each of us on what we had experienced and learnt. He had indeed held up another mirror, allowing us to bounce our thoughts, which in turn let us discover our blind spots and how they may have manifested in our lives. He has also provided other points of views that many of us may not have considered before, enabling us to see alternatives and possibilities.

Communicating aloud my experiences, my feelings and my learning, I further got clear on certain issues through the support of others.

Indeed, I am experimentaling on how I should show up that may serve myself and others in the best possible ways. I do not want my intense being to scare or put off some people, though most of the times, I still would prefer to be direct and upfront (oopss, people never change! =P).

I think I have sourced for more evidence on the importance of clarity too… When I get clear of my goals and intentions, all else will subsequently fall in place – the actions, the iron will etc. And there is no better time than NOW, for I may not be here when tomorrow comes…

No comments: