Thursday, October 11, 2007

What a Week!

This week seems to pass by in a fuzzy! Today is already Thu, yet I think I have left my brain on the shelf since Mon… I got difficulty remembering which day is today. It is like mad rush everyday, not so much with work, but with all other things! Every evening is packed with something to handle. Then again, it is not like I am out each evening to chill out with friends or have the luxury to be TV potato couch... Haha...

And my cat, Mick is sick again. He has been visiting the vet a few times this year already – Feb, Mar, May and then now. His old problem came back - he got very bad and swollen teeth with some bad teeth. He is also down with flu, with his nose seriously blocked, and sneezing and wheezing... All problems together, he is not eating and is dehydrated. So I got him to the vet on Tue evening, and he was hospitalised. He was supposed to do dental scaling for his teeth, but then he got such bad flu that the vet advised to cure his flu first. Otherwise, he may not wake up from his GA after the scaling... Her words “what is the point of having a cat which got clean teeth but dead...” Haha...

I managed to cramp in some time to rush down immediately after my work to the clinic to visit Mick before I went home to wait for my part time cleaners yesterday night. Gosh, he was in such a sorry state. He was on drip cos he is still not eating or drinking, and he was all dirty with his urine, cos I think he refused to move at all in his cage. He was also super grouchy and stressed up staying there. Felt so sorry for him. I managed to clean him up a little, sayang him and stayed with him for awhile. When I left, he seemed so much happier and cleaner... However, I got no time this evening to pop by to take a look at him. I do hope he is really getting better and not feeling as stressed...

No comments: