Thursday, October 04, 2007

Heal The World

Heard this song over the radio again early this morning... "Heal the World" by Michael Jackson. A big song certainly, for world peace and making the world a better place, and it has aptly brought up that the power lies within each of us to make a difference. I have special attachment for this song as I had used this song to mark the learning and understanding I got from a journey.

I like particularly these few phrases:

"There's a place in your heart
And I know that is love
And this place could be much
Brighter than tomorrow"

"If you want to know why
There's a love that cannot lie
Love is strong
It only cares for joyful giving
If we try we shall see
In this bliss
We cannot feel Fear or Dread
We stop existing and start living"



Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

No comments: