Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Recently again...

I have a lot that I will like to blog recently. Some of the happenings, as well as some of the thoughts and feelings that have flashed through recently. Yet, time is a constraint. Ha.. I can't seem to find the time to pen down all of them.

In summary, I realise trying to shift house is of no fun, packing too many to-do items in a day is so tiring and my energy is not enough to last me. Yet, I think the process should be enjoyed. My patience is running really dry at times, and I am really a perfectionist in the things that I do if I am to put it nicely, i.e. I am quite demanding in a blunt sense. I have not been jogging for the longest time too- at least 3 weeks, though I still hit the swimming pool once a week. Think I am getting unhealthier, fatter and uglier.

I am also very appreciative of many people, for all the loves showered, the nice gestures and for stepping in to support me in every little way possible. I know I am indeed very blessed to have these people around me... they make everything easier... And there are words of thoughts and feelings that I can never quite bring myself to say to some people. The hesitation sometimes makes me wonder what’s up with me.

I think that is about it. By the way, I have never been exactly good at summary since school days. I do not know how to pick up the main points and summarise. I always scored very badly. Haha.

No comments: