Thursday, June 28, 2007

Latest...

Time literally flies recently. There seems thousand and one thing to do… Yet, it also seems like I have achieved nothing.

Weekend can be a nightmare when I try to crash it with so many to-do things… Weekend is the only time that I can handle all the errands and personal stuff…And time never seems to be enough. But yes, finally my Guo Da Li day was over last Sun. I was really shacked out by the time I was done for the day.

Yet, time at work seems to be forever. It is a dilemma. On one hand, I hope that time will just fly past in work; on the other hand, I wish I got more time for myself, other people and other things … Tough life… haha…

Oh yes, my mom has been driving me really mad recently. She is soooo tough to handle, that I really feel like biting her head off literally. I can feel my blood vessels ready to explode any moment… But I do think I have the urge to bite off many people’s heads recently. My tolerance level is especially low recently.

To me, it is simple. If you do not want to do something, or are simply waiting for me to handle it for you, then when I do it, you shut up and do not complain and pick on the things that I have done. If you want it your way, please go and handle it yourself. Do not give me a stretch of trying to guess what you want, to accommodate your needs and make me run around for you, only to hear you complaining…

So no more stretch for me, please. Make things easier for me. Do not wait for me to handle things. I rarely know how to shout for helps. So when I get tired of waiting, I will do it myself even though I may struggle… Do not let me second guess your needs as well. Just tell me straight in the face. If I can do it, I will.. If I can't, then... I also dunno how.. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dun think ur ma reads ur blog... LOL ;p