Friday, June 23, 2006

Songs

Maybe little known to a lot of people, the easiest way to get to me is songs. That is my killer. I am always quick to relate to certain songs. They can simply easily bring out expressions of feelings, moods and thoughts in a different way.

And I always love to watch MTV, cos that is where the story of the song unfolds. So is it true that behind every song, there is a story? I do wonder.

Anyway, below is the lyrics of a new song that I like very much, sung by Tanya Chua. It is a great song with soothing tune and touching lyrics. The MTV is equally well done too. The more i listen to it, the more I love it..


Beautiful Love


看住時間 別讓它再流浪
從前我 太適應悲傷
你的出現在無意中 卻深深撼動我
一起走著 沒說什麼 
心是滿足的
--
*這個世界 隨時都要崩塌
我沒有 其他的願望
假如明天將消失了 
趁現在我愛著 只想記得 
被你抱著 溫熱的感受*
--
#Love's beautiful so beautiful
我失去過 更珍惜擁有
多慶幸我是我 被你疼愛的我
緊緊牽住的手 不要放手 永遠守護我#
--
@Love's beautiful so beautiful  
我很快樂 你會了解我  
我不會再哭泣 是因為我相信  
我們勇敢的愛著 每秒鐘  
都能證明 一生的美麗@
--
REPEAT *#@
--
Love's beautiful so beautiful

No comments: