Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Dreams

Are dreams just dreams?
Haphazard and irrational they can be
Are they not meant to be read deeply into?

For one to forget the very next moment?

Or are they a manifestation of thoughts?
A communication of subconscious
And a link to intuition?
If so, then what are my dreams trying to say to me?

Nite by nite
I seem to hear them speaking to me
In languages that I can’t quite understand
Leaving behind a puzzled me

Some people just keep appearing
In places where I least expect
In scenarios that it should not be
In actions that I would not do

So why them?
Why the particular setting?
If it were to happen in my real life
Will I react the way I react in my dreams?

Well, just let my mind and brain has a free play
In their ways of communication
Maybe this is the way I find a solution in my life
Perhaps this is how my feelings are displayed

So what will I be dreaming tonight?
No point guessing
Cos I will never know
Just surrender
And expect the unexpected…

No comments: