Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sat - Sentosa Day

I spent my Sat at Sentosa… My bro got 4 tickets at his company at a discounted price. So I just tagged along. I mean what is fun without me around? Ha…

So we watched the 4D movie, experienced the simulated ride at Cinemax, took the Sky Ride twice, as well as the Luge rides… Woohs, the luge rides were fun, just that the distance was a bit too short to make us feel shiok.

Oh yes, there was some commotion while we were queuing at Cinemax. For some reasons, the whole Sentosa was packed with Indians that day. That aside, there was a big crowd at Cinemax and the weather was really hot, and all of us had been queuing for 45min just to get into the Cinemax. So we had this bunch of inconsiderate Indians just in front of us. They were big, fat, noisy and simply rude. I think all of our limits were tested when they simply waved to their kakis (not 1, not 2, but a total of 6 of them!) and asked them to cut the queue when they were at the entrance… Well, for those who have yet to know, one of my hottest buttons is for someone to cut my Q just right in front of me. I would bite off their heads regardless of who they are. So, yes, they got it. I was loud enough to make them feel embarrassed though they still attempted to justify that they got a kid, and they were there all along at the side (that was definitely NOT true). However, heaven was on our side - the people attempting to cut Q did not have the tickets with them. So much for their intelligence. All thumbs down for their rudeness, inconsiderate behaviour and their high-and-mighty air… I wonder if they were ever bothered by the disgusted looks of the others in the queue. But of course, we did not allow such people to spoil our fun at Sentosa…

The best part - I fell into a slumber after a super duper unhealthy feast of chicken wings, fried bee hoon, luncheon meat etc for dinner… The time then was 7.30pm. By the time I regained FULL conscious, it was 8.30am… the next day. A total of 13 hours of sleep! Another record-breaking sleep!!! OMG!

No comments: