Monday, June 16, 2008

My day...

Yup, sick. Fighting off a fever, sore throat… and apparently a cold since yesterday… I could feel my mucus back flowing down my throat! Icky! And that was what I told the doctor when I was there to see him in the later afternoon… and then I realized that I got blood in my urine... Apparently I was not dreaming though I initially thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Then I saw it the 2nd time, and the 3rd, and felt the burning sensation… and the urge to visit the Ladies even though I had just been there 5 minutes ago…

So I went back to the same doctor within an hour and did a urinary test to confirm that… Win!

So well, have been a really LON…..NNG time since I have had a fever. Usually that spells bad news for me – my body really cannot fight it off… But I have taken the pills and feeling much better now… The best news is I am still in office now, one of the rare few occasions that I am still in office after 7pm… But I am not exactly doing work now… I just need to wait for my transport to get me home. I am too exhausted to get onto the train and be a squashed up sardine.

Still alive and kicking certainly. And no need to come to work tomorrow. Hooray?! Haa….

No comments: