Saturday, September 29, 2007

Going back to staff

What a sunny Sat morning. It has been quite awhile that I am this awake on a Sat morning. Haha... I have not been updating my blog for the past week, yet it was a week where I had made quite a few decision calls...

Well, I am finally going back to staff the basic training this coming Wed-Sun. Somehow, I am feeling somewhat jittery - after all, it has been a quite awhile since I am back to serve the people. But, I am going to be as committed to the people as they are committed to themselves in the training room.

Basic training... a training that has served me far and good... It is indeed an accelerated learning of life, which I discover, shift, grow and contribute. It was the first door opening that I took a closer look at myself, and how I had shown up so far that led to all my results in my life. As such, I am always eager to share with I have gained with people who are close to me. Like how I have benefited greatly, I hope that they will gain a lot via this training. I cannot vocalize everything that I have realised and gained, they can only experience for themselves to know what I am talking about.

I have enrolled a handful of people to walk into the training room, my brothers included. I must acknowledge them for their openness and willingness to explore how they can be propelled further in their life. I am always very excited and elated when someone close to me nods his or her head to agree to walk into the training, and I am even more excited when it was Sunday – the day that the training ends.

Yet again, many a times, I fail to enroll some of my closest friends to walk into the training room. Yes, it can really be an upsetting experience to handle that rejection. I may fail to see why they refuse to simply take a little of their time to see how they can be better in their own life. Or rather, I cannot comprehend why they do not even allow themselves to discover what can be possibly in store for them. It is after all only 40h of training!! What is there to lose, really? *scratch head*

Through doing enrollment, I learnt a lot about myself - the me in taking risks, in being open, in being vulnerable; the me and the relationship with results and rejections... I also learnt about the choices that others make, though at times I am puzzled about the way they reach a certain decision...

Oops, guess I have been dwelling on some boring stuff now...*zipped* Whichever, I am going to be re-grounded and will be back into the training room next week to support those who have taken the first steps. Certainly, it is going to be tiring as I may hit home like way past midnight for a few nights. However, it is all worth it, and it will be another enriching learning experience for me too... :)

No comments: