Friday, September 21, 2007

Out of Stamina

I am a recreational jogger. I run occasionally to keep fit and de-stress.

For fun, I do half-marathons mostly nowadays too once or twice a year. The finishing line is always the focus once I am out of the starting line... Yet again, there are times that I obviously have under trained and started to struggle very hard at certain points in the long distance run. Crunch times indeed. And I may curse and swear, or despair wondering why I set myself up for such pain and struggle, and if I will cross the finishing line or not. Yet, running always gets better after more practices...

And yes, I'm indeed blessed. Twists and turns of events have left me bewildered and amazed... This roller coaster ride is leaving my heart in my mouth. But I am glad that things have fallen in place for me somehow (hopefully...). Otherwise, I am worried that I cannot cross the finishing line this time round as the route is filled with too many unexpected uphill and sharp turns...

Hopefully, I will be better after this...

1 comment:

Wondering Wanderer said...

Just keep running!!!!