Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday again!

20 Sep is but just another day away. Another year has slipped past quickly and it is R's bday again...I rem blogging about him last year this time too. How much things have changed in this one year? Perhaps one is that my status now is different. Ha. Other than that, I am sure we had our own fair shares of encounters, roller coaster rides, and growth too.

Again, I want to wish him happy birthday and that he will excel and shine brightly in his own areas…

"You have been great. I thank you for always being there for me. Your stand for me has been unwavering; your faith in me seems greater than what I believe in myself. I appreciate your honesty many a times too - your honest feedbacks, your honest revelation of your feelings and your honest views of and on things.

Continue to soar and create results. The journey is as fulfilling as you make it to be.

Happy Birthday, Buddy. A big '4' for you. Hugsss."

No comments: