Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The playground

I was on my way to collect the AHM runner pack last Sat afternoon when I stumbled across this rare playground.... The car drove past and I was like "Wheez, I didn't know there is still an existence of such playground!" So I could not help it but to swing by to reminisce the times I spent at similar playgrounds like this when I was a kid.

Nowadays, playgrounds have cushioned flooring and the play toys found are more colourful, in greater variety and supposedly to be more stimulating and safer. Needless to say, old playground like this is indeed a rare commodity. It seemed like a long while since I last feel sand onto my feet in a local playground...I must say the sand found here is soft and clean unlike those I used to play in where it was black, dirty and stink with pee!


I couldn't help but to climb up to walk around the structure and attempted to slide down with my big bum... and of course to take some photos with my hp. See the kids? They must be thinking how come this aunt is fighting with them in the playground! Haha.

So tell me, where in Spore can I find my merry-go-round now?! I want!!!!

P.S: Reminiscing the past does come with age huh... Should I sigh with that statement?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..... i had a pic when i was age of 1 plus, taken at the old times playground... :P

bitchydolly said...

I bet we all had some of our photos taken at playground when we were young... Those times...

So where to find merry-go-round now? Hah!