Monday, November 03, 2008

Wedding on 30th Oct

It was a tiring affair to drag myself up at early hour of 5am to get myself prepared before heading off to Helen’s house to prepare for gate crashing… It didn’t help when I slept barely 4 hours, as I was busy packing my barangs to go over to hotel immediately after the morning session and as well as for my Friday’s Hong Kong trip. But soon all was forgotten – I only remembered to sabotage the guys and kept asking for ang pows. Haa..

It was customary wedding in the morning and a simple catholic wedding thereafter. The sisters had to walk the aisle too after the page boy and flower girl in church! Where she got that idea from?! :-O *innocent look*

The night was at Regent Hotel. I was overwhelmed with emotions when I saw the montage, not to mention when the couple did the walk in… Helen is such a dear friend to me all these years, and I am both touched and delighted to be there witnessing such an important moment of hers. And yes, the evening just passed at a wink of an eye… So many months of hard work for a day… Haaa…

Oh yes, I forget to add that I was the star of the morning video montage – you can practically see a lot of close up shots of me, the notorious bitch in action! What a disgrace!

No comments: