Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding bells are near

In another two days, it will be my long time pal’s wedding! Helen was my primary school mate, and our friendship goes back the longest in history. I’m certainly happy for her that she has found her lifelong partner and is finally settling down. Equally, I’m delighted that I can contribute that little bit to her wedding.

I can’t wait for her day to come – I’m sure she will be one pretty bride, and I already can imagine her walking down the aisle in church!

Congratulations, dear friend! It is an indescribable feeling to be able to have the chance to witness you getting married. It seems only like yesterday two ignorant brats were in school playing or when we were working part-time job together after our ‘O’ levels! Gosh!

Marriage is a lifetime commitment, and I sincerely wish the both of you eternal happiness and joy… The journey is going to begin – have fun! :)

No comments: