Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Thots

Sometimes the journey just isn’t as smooth as I want it to be
When I thought it can go a little more stable
Life would just has its way of springing up surprises (or shocks) for me
Jerking me out of my daydream, throwing me off my chair, leaving me bewildered and lost
I hate to get complacent or comfy – that usually spells trouble for me as proven many a time
I'd rather be on my toes so that I am always prepared for the unexpected
There are always times I wonder why so…
Why me, why must it happen, why is it tougher for me than for others...
Unlimited questions of whys
Yet, I learn to tell myself that things happen for a reason…
For me to learn, to grow, to make a better me in the future
I need to view every incident and experience in a more positive light
Yet the process is not easy – it doesn’t happen with a snap of my fingers
Perseverance will get me to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I understand fully
I just need to hang on…
And trust that things will eventually fall in place for me, as it always did…
Faith, stay here with me.

No comments: