Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What a Wed

Somehow, I am totally off track today. Suddenly, I seem to reach a tipping point that I could not take it any more… Just want to call it quits, enough of the rubbish, enough of trying to deliver, enough of trying to figure out what you want…

I have been very conscious of my being in my new workplace, and try to manage expectations, do my best, and deliver results. Yet, although there is no major issue today, I just got sick of doing and trying… It is one of the worst days here…

Maybe it is one of THOSE many days where my mood is haywired. You know, being woman (!!!)… Then again, maybe it is not out of sudden? The pressure must have been building up but I keep brushing it aside till I suddenly toppled over to realise that I have reached a limit.

Then again, it is always about continuing after crunch time, isn't it? Cannot just simply throw the white towel and walk out like nobody's business. It is about continuing and reaching the end point. Or so I thought. That is what I do in running, and this is what I learnt from my runs… haha..

Things will get better. My communication to the universe needs to be positive. I need to take some time to reground myself so that I am not dragged down by my moods… Too absurd a reason or excuse.

2 comments:

Wondering Wanderer said...

Hang in there....

bitchydolly said...

Hung... and died...

haha...