Monday, May 12, 2008

Random Thots

Sometimes, my thoughts run wild… U know, how random thoughts are and u expand on a topic…

Nevertheless, this thought came to mind before I drifted into sleep yesterday night that I am a bad woman, for everything that I am and am not…

For people that have been loving me, I may not have done enough and may have hurt them wilfully… For some people that I ought to ignore, I am too soft even for my own comfort at times. Some actions are only right, but I lack courage. Some things are crystal clear, yet I hold back.

Simply, what you see is not what you may get…

Or a goodly apple rotten at the heart?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r not a bad person n u can never fulfil the criteria to become a bad person.... 'cos u have a kind heart inside. u r a VIP, at least to me... love u alot :P