Monday, December 20, 2010

X'mas? What is that?

X’mas is just round the corner. It used to be my favourite festive season… I just like the idea of giving and sharing, for I find joy (and a chore too at times) to find a gift for some people close to me. I also love to indulge in the joyous celebrative mood, cos X’mas signifies the end of a year and a season to chill and relax a little bit more.

However, I do not know what is what anymore now. Days pass by in a mono tone, where today is no different from yesterday and tomorrow is of no surprise from today. I don’t even know what is having a life of my own anymore. I am just tired, very stretched at times…and find little energy to do any other things really. In fact it is a chore for me to find time to do some other things now cos the body is tired and the mind could never be free from the responsibility… not to mention that it takes super lotsa effort and arrangement to make the “some other activities” happen…

What can I do then? I don’t know… for going in circles create no new possibility. Let it be, and just let me be… Maybe that will do.

No comments: