Thursday, September 24, 2009

NZ... I am coming soon!

In another eight days, I will be on the plane to Christchurch…

Itinerary is still being refined at this moment, but we are more or less there… accommodation should also be firmed up over the next few days …

The plan is to self drive to comb the south coastal area from Christchurch and visit key spots like Mt Cook, Milford Sound, Queenstown and Franz Josef… and try activities like paragliding, skiing, white water rafting, jet boating, quad biking and horse riding… Itinerary is as packed as anything except for the last few days which is open at this point in time. 2 weeks is not enough! Arrgh.

I bought most of my necessities over the last few months and have packed many of my things into my luggage already. Intending to pack light but due to the cold weather there, it may be a wiser choice to pack more than less… but redundant stuff ought to be thrown out… luggage can’t fit in so much stuff!

Bad thing is Kiwi dollar has appreciated so much since 3-4 months ago… from S$0.85 to S$1.03 now! More than 15% appreciation! $#&*$^%?! I should have exchanged my Kiwi dollars a few months back instead of hesitating! Lugi!

Counting down to my holidays… Am getting excited even just by thinking about it… (minus the big hole burnt in the pocket after this trip of course…) Yippee!

No comments: