Friday, October 02, 2009

Flying in another few hours!

Final count down... Will be at the airport in about another 3 hours time. After so many months of aniticipation and preparation, my NZ trip is finally so close on the heels!

My body did give me a stretch at last min - I was sneezing and having serious running nose for the whole day yesterday that I came home immediately after work to sleep. My eyes were all sore and red from the sneezing and I was feeling really tired... Took a flu tablet to sleep thereafter too that made me really groggy when I woke up this morning.

Luckily, it seems like I am all fine today already. Phew! A sick cat will miss out all the fun.

All ready... everything is in place... Bless me with good weather please!

New Zealand, here I come! Whew..!

1 comment:

Wondering Wanderer said...

will be waiting for your photos!!
Have fun :)