Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Layang Layang

Finally, my first diving trip for the year – Palau Layang Layang from 8 to 15 May! Dubbed "The Jewel of the Borneo Banks", it is supposed to offer an amazing scuba diving experience. Flipping through an old edition of the dive magazine “Australasia ScubaDiver” that reviewed about Layang Layang, I already got all excited simply by just looking at the photos! About 12 world-class sites, each site is as prolific as the next…

April and May is the best time to see schools of scalloped hammerhead sharks – their mating season! Other than that, I may get to see megafauna such as sharks, whales and schools of fish to the coolest macro like pygmy seahorses, leaf scorpionfish and pearly anthias. I must pray very hard that I would get to see all of these and more!

Of course, I’m ready to take heaps of pictures during this trip… n have armed myself with ammunition too – additional 2 camera batteries (on top of the 2 batteries that I already have) and bringing along my laptop to upload all the photos taken daily!

Wow, I cannot wait! Woohooo!

No comments: