Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yes, my holidays...

In 12 hours time, I will be boarding the plane heading to Manila... So doing last minute packing now of cos...

And in the meanwhile:

MO is down with flu today... the flu bug is in the air, and it is so potent that one can be down for many many days... hope that he will take care of himself, and have a speedy recovery... Otherwise no more fun for him for at least the next few days...

Just a few more days to WF's bday too. Hereby wishing her a early birthday here first, and hope that she will have a fun-filled day on her birthday next Mon...

Oh yes, my dear RC is staffing Advance. Another powerful stand for the people around. Salute him for his willingness to go an extra mile and make a difference for people. Rock the city, Captain. Believe in yourself, and trust your heart. I know you can…

1 comment:

mark kumar said...

better buy me some nice presents from manila...or else...i'll bitch non-stop when u r back! ha ha ha