Tuesday, August 17, 2010

《雨季》

I watched this Chinese musical play《雨季》, December Rains again after 14 years. I remembered very clearly the first time I watched this play - I was only a poor student then, and a group of us forked like $48 each, a big sum of money to us at that time, to watch this play at World Trade Center.

As such, I always wanted to watch this play the moment I saw it being advertised on TV a few months ago. But I hesitated as I was not really sure how I would be come Aug time. Things can be so unpredictable, u know when your tummy is getting bigger by the day.

BUT in the end, Dan bought the tickets especially a week ago for me to watch this show at Esplanade last Sat (the 2nd last day of the play!) with him. :)

《雨季》is a 30-member cast, with Kit Chan, George Chan and Jeffrey Low as the lead roles. I was totally mesmerised by Kit Chan’s singing, I must say. All thumbs up for her!! Could not remember if the plot is exactly the same 14 years ago (but I do think there are some changes to it), but I still enjoyed it anyhow.

In short, I am glad that I did not miss this play at all! :))))

A trailer below – a snapshot of the singing, the plot and the 3 lead roles.

No comments: