Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This week....

Festive mood is in the air...
Practically got no mood to work in office since last week.
Have been going out for slightly longer lunches
With many lunch treats this week too!
More time to work through my outstanding stuff
Coupled with the luxury to learn some stuff at my own pace
If every week is as good as these 2 weeks
How perfect that will be... *dream*

Heading off to Similans in less than 3 days' time
Got myself a new Olympus camera with underwater casing
The old one is going to be buried as it is close to its deathbed now
Luckily I realised it last Sat
Giving me enough time to quickly search for a replacement on Sun
Otherwise I would scream my heart out during my diving trip
For I wouldn't be able to imagine diving with taking photos already
$$ gone up in the air...
But what to do, diving is such an expensive leisure activity
Almost done with packing my barang
Time to dive, eat and sleep soon
And to get fatter again...
:O :)

No comments: