Tuesday, December 08, 2009

:)

Have another trip planned… to clear my outstanding leave…
It will happen early next year,
In fact, first  week  day in Jan.
Cheap budget airtickets promo makes it too appealing to be missed.

Going to spend 8N in Phuket…
Spending the first half of the trip doing liveaboard in Similans…
Yes, finally it's time for eat, sleep, dive again after 7 long dry months.
It'll be another unforgettable interaction with the astounding underwater world.

2nd half is R&R time at Patong beach...
Sipping orange juice and savouring honey chicken while lazing on the beach chair,
Dipping in the cooling seawater when feeling hot and watching the day goes by…
Not forgetting the shopping and massages of course!

This is called Life.
Brand new year with a superb start too.

2 comments:

Wondering Wanderer said...

Have fun on your holidays.

Also Merry Xmas and have a great NY ahead. Looking forward to see your holiday pics again.

Pathless said...

Hello wise friend.
I've tried to make this short, simply because I'd love a response.
I'm just starting the 8th of 12 videos you made about the Diamond Sutra.
I don't question or not question the information you provided.
I don't care or not care if you're enlightened, semi-enlightened or not at all enlightened, I simply enjoyed and am thankful for your videos.
But, is it unreasonable to doubt your sincerity to your practice due to this message you left?
Is a devoted and dedicated practitioner often seen on beaches scoffing chicken getting massages? :P What does a man who aspires to be/is free of attatchment shop for?
I hope you know that if I'd thought you were just some guy full of lies, I'd not have sent this message. I guess what i want to know is, isn't all this indulgence and escapism, vacations, isn't all that sort of...silly for such a wise man? The wise may find that sensual pleasures bring little happiness, and are infact stressful. Do you not see it that way? Please forgive my limited understanding of buddhism. Peace and love,