Thursday, June 25, 2009

H1N1!

So it is getting nearer...

My company has someone who has been tested positive for H1N1, but luckily he or she is located on another floor.

But my colleague's roommate has just been sent to hospital to test for H1N1 - he is currently running a fever after being back from Philippines last weekend.

My colleague who just sits next to me has been sent home already.

This also means if the test result in another 10 hours' time is positive, I may need to quarantine myself too. :O

3 comments:

mousez72 said...

to quote our ever-so-serious-in-his-toupee-looking-haristyle Minister of Health: it's a matter of time...

bitchydolly said...

Yup - we already have one confirmed case in our SIN office already...

Pathless said...

Hmmm not the buddhist guy from youtube videos?