Saturday, February 14, 2009

I hate next week!

It is going to be super hectic time for me comes next week. Real early mornings plus super late nights for every consecutive day in the week… I wonder how I am supposed to survive the week. * shrug*

It is undoubtedly busy time on Mon and Tue at work… Yet, I am on leave on Wed to Fri… It is seriously a bad time for me to go on leave, as I have much unfinished work and this also means I am delaying some answers that I need from my boss – irritatingly, he is only back in office from Wed. *#Y@*#&! I would need to bear the prices for my actions when I am back at work the week after.

And am I going some place for holidays from next Wed onwards? Nope, it is no fun time. I am in for serious tough work with some people… it will certainly be more intense and tiring than work itself…

Stretchy, stretchy, stretchy… So many prices to pay… It is like I am already in Advance before I step back in again.

I chose this stretch... Arggh....

No comments: