Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V'day

Today is the day – Feb 14. Where lovers overtly express their love by lavish dinners, gifts and flowers…

What did I do on this day? Spent the first few moments with 2 other friends – it was early celebration of his birthday that falls next Friday… As I am not free next week, we brought it forward to yesterday. We were having a drink together when the clock ticked to 12 midnight.

Today - I ended up at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for trail walking… I was there for more than an hour in late afternoon, sweating it out from all the climbing and descending… The irony is both Dan and I were tired from that little while of shopping after lunch, but were wide awake when walking around the trails! And we had Mac for dinner cos we wanted to catch the last episode of the 730pm show on Channel U. Oops.. boring day?! Ha…

Do not know when it starts, but I never exactly fancy Feb 14. It is overly commercialized. Maybe it is about age catching up huh. I prefer my way of celebrating V’day, by doing things that I enjoy doing… Simplicity is beauty. Haaa…

Still, Happy Valentine Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Wondering Wanderer said...

A very happy belated vday to you too
xxx