Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My first work day in Ox year

Off went the Rat, here comes the Ox… In a blink of an eye, CNY is already on its 3rd day… The preparation for CNY always seems to be mountainous, but the festive season will be over before one realized it.

The indulging super long weekend ended so fast that I was feeling blue going to work today. I regretted not taking another day off – the roads were empty and trains had no crowd. However, most people in my office, being non-locals, were already running at full steam, dampening my CNY mood certainly. Of course, I know very clearly the main reason why I resisted so much about getting into office – the person sitting next to me…

And I did lose my cool with some people in office today. :O I always have little tolerance for nonsensical stuff especially at work, but I have managed (or so I thought) to mellow that down quite a fair bit nowadays. Yet, my mood was biting me so much today that I almost blew off my top! Obviously, my low tolerance could not be hidden nor my irritated tone could go unnoticed. But well, what was done cannot be undone. I just hope I did not start myself on the wrong foot. :(

I would re ground myself of course, me attempting to be the sensible me… So tomorrow will be a better day. *fingers crossed*

“My vision, commitments dictate my actions, not my feelings, assessments or evaluations…”

BUT I should seriously consider if I should take a day off this Friday…

No comments: