Tuesday, December 16, 2008

These 2 weeks

I went MIA for awhile… the reasons were many:

1 . My CPU at home went up in a smoke literally 2 weeks ago, tripping the whole electricity circuit in the house. Still waiting for repair options, so there is no pc for use at home for the time being.

2. I was busy packing my luggage for my Philippines trip, handling my kittens and doing last minute practises for the Standard Chartered Marathon.

3. I was away in Anilao to eat, sleep and dive for the whole of last week.

4. Was back in office more than half dead yesterday after landing in Singapore very late night on Sun, and was rushing to get everything in order for the evening X'mas party at Dempsey Hill.

Will try do more updates on my marathon and Anilao trip if I get the chance… Otherwise, they should remain as pure memories. Haaa...

2 comments:

Wondering Wanderer said...

where are your photos

bitchydolly said...

Gotta wait till my pc is repaired!