Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

X'mas is just less than 2 days away and everyone seems to be on a last minute shopping frenzy trying to get the long X'mas gift list all tick off. Seriously, I do not think I am much better in that for I never have an easy time with pressies. It is tough to get something that I think the intended recipient will like ( that is within my budget!). It is more like throwing darts and see if I manage to hit the bull eye or miss it totally.. Arrgh...

Do I have a wild and hectic party plan around X'mas? The answer is no… Somehow I have outgrown that and will prefer quieter get togethers… Call me attitude… old… or spoilt sport… But one cannot expect my likings or activities to remain the same after all these years…

Still, X'mas is my favourite festive season. There are so many activities revolving around this day, and the whole town seems alive! Such contagious mood. More importanly, I like the idea of sharing and caring behind this day.

Merry X'mas, folks! Have a great fun time out there!

No comments: