Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back from Manado

8 days in Manado just zoomed past… Time seems unstoppable..

We spent 6 days diving, with 5 days around Bunakan and 1 day in Lembeh Straits. Lotsa of beautiful wall dives around Bunakan National Park, but we were just drifters - we drifted along with the underwater current from wall to wall after awhile…. We were totally dependant on the dive guide to find the water creatures for us… Oops… haha...

It was fantastic muck diving at Lembeh… We all love Lembeh for all the weird creatures spotted. Oh yes, we felt more sense of achievement as we went around spotting heaps and heaps of creatures by ourselves. Too bad that we could not make another day trip there – we could not make up the minimum number of eight to go. Otherwise, we could only be more thrilled.

I must say that Eco-divers are really professional in their dive trips - well organised, experienced, thoughtful and hassle-free. I have never seen a dive operator that runs dives so smoothly before. All thumbs up for them!

I took hundreds of underwater photos! You see, I am not a steady photographer, neither do I have a solid camera, so of course I need to take more shots of each so that I have higher chance of getting it right. *shrug*. Some shots are really crappy, I must say… And well, I am laid back - I did not screen through all of my photos nor did I try to organise them properly yet though I am back for 3 days already… So no photos for viewing till I get down to doing them...Opps again.

All we did during the past one week were eat, sleep, dive + talk cock… (Too much eating in fact...No wonder my weighing scale seems to be giving way...) Totally relaxing... Indeed, my companions were hilarious. I simply could not stop laughing most of the time. And yes, each of us committed many stupid yet funny hiccups during our gearing up for dives that we just fell flat on the floor laughing at one another. We are new divers la… haaa….

I cannot wait for the next holidays to come... Should start planning now. Where is my calendar? :P

No comments: