Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recently...

I have been very slow in updating my blog recently. Work has been really busy, and when I get home, all I want to do is to grab whatever time I could have to do all things except to be stuck to a pc... Even though I cannot access to personal emails and many websites in office, I got sick staring at the screen during those 8 hours, so enough is enough...

Yes, work has been driving me mad recently. Things are piling up, enough for me to rush through things whole day long without going for lunch at all. Luckily that was a rare case (hopefully). N fortunately too, I am going to have a new colleague coming in next mon to share my workload... Phew... Hopefully I would have fresher air then.

Talking about rarity, I made a trip to JB last sat too... Yes, rare cos I seldom walk thru the customs just to go shopping in JB. I hate the crowds and the struggle to get through the custom checkpoints. Yet, it was surprisingly a smooth and speedy journey last Sat. I took about 10mins to get from JB customs back to Woodlands! Gosh... It was faster than going to Orchard from my house lor! Anyway, I spent a bomb there... a total spending of about S$400, with contact lens, shoes, clothes, and some facial stuff... =P

And I am on leave today to bring my dad to the eye centre for his eyes review and to set a date for his cataract removal. As he is diabetic, the risk is obviously bigger… And yes, he got lotsa hospital and polyclinics visits in these few coming months too... enough to make my brows crossed and shoot up my blood pressure... haiz...

Luckily, I got some time for myself in the afternoon... thus I grabbed a magazine, packed my barang, popped down to the swimming pool and landed myself on the pool chair... and I could not resist the water of course – I took a leisure swim of 20 laps before coming up... Finally a treat for myself...

On that note, I look forward to my diving trips this year... I miss the sun, sea and feeling of being free... To be made happen soon... *fingers crossed*...

No comments: