Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recently...

Had been busy after my holiday trip from Phuket…
Time just whizzed past!
Did a business trip at Hanoi last week…
And learnt a new skill over the few days there – to be a goldfish, sleeping without eyes closed
Such skill is difficult to master, and my skill definitely needs to be very much polished
Other than that, I could not quite remember what I did over these few weeks
Must confess I did not keep my fitness level well
Only did a run every Sunday and distance covered was pathetic. Haiz.
Felt tired very easily too, so all I wanted is to rest and be a couch most of the times

On a different note, I can expect more changes to come this year…
How will life be then? Will I rise up to the occasion? Am I adequate?
Heaps of question marks…yet few answers
Perhaps things will only crystallize as time passes by…
For the time being, leaving it aside may jolly well be a wise choice…
*Shrug*...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dun worry. yr "batman" will be here to give 200% support! stepping into unknown is nothing new to u n u always live up to it when it matters! that's you!